- Classic fit
- Heavyweight fabric (8 oz./yd²)
- Cozy, brushed interior
- Made using 50% U.S. cotton, 50% polyester
- Dyed using OEKO-TEX certified low-impact dyes
- Tear-away label
- In an effort to reduce fabric waste, each Good Mvmt garment is printed in the U.S. upon receipt of your order. No returns.
- Most members of our Good Mvmt community feel that our sweatshirts run true to size. To find your best size, please refer to this Size Chart
Girls Who Start x Good Mvmt
Empowering Good Entrepreneurship.
Girls Who Start is a nonprofit on a mission to inspire young female entrepreneurs and provide them with tools to bring their ideas to life. Founded by Ariel Beck at age 13, the organization has since grown to over 5,000 members in 12 countries.